I am a servant of Jesus Christ. I am slowly and sometimes painfully becoming the man that God wants me to be. I fight him but he is greater then any argument I can offer or any sin that I commit. He isn't something that I'm trying to be, but is instead the only one who can make me my true self. He is what I search and long for. He is my destination and my journey.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Not an Organization

I've decided that I know longer care if I am in communion with the Archbishop of canterbury. I just want to stop worrying about what us crazy anglicans are going to do. Those who are faithful to the gospel will remain as such and those who are faithful to the changeing culture will remain as such. I am a christian an part of the church of Rwanda. I don't care who is or is not going to canterbury any more. My church is not worried about it and neither am I. We are concerned with spreading the gospel.

The church is not any one man or organization. It is all followers of Jesus Christ.

No comments: